Date(s) - 01/04/2016
10:30 am - 4:30 pm
Norwich Gift Emporium
This Coloured pencil workshop is in the fabulous Gift Emporium in the heart of Norwich city centre, Norfolk..
The worksop is ideal for both beginners and more experienced artists and because of the more informal approach to teaching, the workshop should generate an wonderfully friendly atmosphere. Those needing it will get one-to-one tuition and very often the more experienced will help out the beginners.
Materials Needed for the Coloured Pencil Workshop
- Preferably suitable Coured pencil or Cartridge paper
- Ay Colored pencils you have inc watercoloured pencils
- some sort of easel/drawing board
- Pencil sharpener/ a hand held is ok for the day but mecahnical is best
- Quality Acid Free Mountboard for final picture
- masking tape
- desks or tables depending on venue
- Some reference photos will be available to use
- Limited materials will be available to those that do not have thier own
Where to get Materials at a reasonable price
Teas and Coffees are available throughout
Bookings are closed for this event.